Welcome & What’s Happening
- I signed a contract for my next YA novel! It’s forthcoming Spring 2022!
- Iffy won 1st Place in the CIBA Dante Rossetti Book Awards!
- I have a short story in the print issue of Cordella Mag-you can pick one up here!
- I’ve been reading Bust magazine since I was a tiny baby feminist, so it’s extra rewarding to have Iffy featured on their site–oh my heart!
- My YA novel, Iphigenia Murphy came out in March 2020; a paperback was just released!
- Iffy was an official selection of the Children’s Book Council for Children’s Book Week (#bookweeksuperpower!) and won a silver ribbon in the Reader’s Favorites Book Contest; in addition to some truly amazing feedback from readers–some of which you can see here–the School Library Journal wrote that “readers will be swept away by this angsty survival tale.” Yes!
- My novella, Great Expectations is available here. Great Expectations tells the story of Cinnamon Lou, a woman on the run, who takes refuge with her misanthropic aunt. I hope you’ll check it out!
This past year, I’ve had the opportunity to do lots of cool events–here are some links if you’re interested!
- A reading, hosted by the Astoria Bookshop. Check it out on youtube!
- An interview with author Jeff Garvin–you can see us on Instagram Live @jeffgarvin.
- A conversation with author Laurel Brett on the SeaWitch books podcast.
- An interview with Carly Heath, available on her Youtube channel.
If you click around, you’ll see I’ve posted links to some of my other work, as well as articles on writing and publishing. Thanks for stopping by!